Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Who am I?

I have a new toy, and am spending far too much time playing on it. It's CyberLink PowerDirector 9  and it is So Much Fun. I love making audio visual thingys for use in church, bringing the words to life. I know that some people are much more visual than others, some prefer to listen, but I like to look at stuff so enjoy producing it. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in. So far though I have had fun creating a video to one of my favourite Casting Crowns songs, Who am I?
Here it is. I am always bowled over by the words in this song, especially the chorus: 'I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapour in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord you catch me when I'm falling, and you've told me who I am - I am yours.' I love that in the midst of a world full of uncertainty and chaos, in the knowledge that our time here is so fleeting, we can experience belonging to God, knowing God catching us when we fall.

2 comments:

  1. You are very talented, Liz. It was beautiful to watch. I loved it! (Not heard the song before....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz, that is excellent. Mich x

    ReplyDelete